Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Utimate Full Hamann 645ci Police Edition (no holds barred)

My Cars
    E46 M3, Yamaha R1

Lightbulb Utimate Full Hamann 645ci Police Edition - Revised Pics 5/20/05

As many of you know, I've been quite busy with a project car that is going to be one of Euroboutique's ultimate show cars!

This guy is obviously a true baller since he went all out on a car that was already visually very stunning. The mod list begins with some very trick exterior mods but definitely DOES NOT stop there. He realized that having a true show car means nothing if all you have is a body kit and rims which is what you will find on most so called show cars these days... He wanted a FULL PACKAGE and the pics are the final result.

I'll start with the exterior mods since those are most obvious. He has a full Hamann body kit on the car including the sweet drop to give it a mean stance. A cat back Supersprint was installed to complete the rear end along with a debadged rear and Hamann logo. The car rolls on 20" HRE wheels painted black to match the car. This owner knew he was going to be driving fast so a custom V-1 concealed system was installed with the main unit hidden from view. A remote display and volume control is tucked away in the main compartment.

When it came to the stereo a black/yellow with blue highlights theme was carried out throughout the car. The Hamann euro plate, brake calipers and trunk was all highlighted in yellow. Blue LED's were used in the trunk, interior compartment, and headlights (custom citylight kit) to make it stand out at night. Since the I-drive stereo/NAV setup is already quite nice, we tapped into the onboard pre-amp setup to supply a clean signal to a JL 1000/1 mono amp and (x2) JL Audio 10w6 subwoofers. A remote bass knbo was also implemented. We took advantage of the onboard EQ and tuned the car to have a good front soundstage but he can really pound the bass if needed as well.

The OEM Angel Eyes were removed and a custom DDE kit was installed after the headlights were carefully baked apart. If you notice, the OEM Orange lenses were removed and we custom fabricated clear reflective lenses to keep the clean look. Special thanks to Umnitza for supplying the DDE rings since we custom built the this kit for this 645. Once all this was done, a custom switch panel was created in the ashtray to control all the lights.

All of the above is already quite an extensive list but he wanted to push the limit so we went one step further and implemented the latest Police technology to create the ultimate stealth police car. (If you guys have seen my M3, you know that we have a full police package on that car as well) But this 645ci is in every way more extreme than mine using 100 watt strobes and the latest low-profile red/blue light bars hidden in the front/rear windshield areas) It's got the main siren hidden inside the kidney grills and has a remote P/A + light control system so all the lights are easily accessible. A safety bypass was created so this police light setup CAN ONLY BE USED FOR CAR SHOWS AND NOT ON THE PUBLIC ROADS!

More mods are planned as we speak but I will keep that for another day.....look for this car to be a real threat at local norcal shows!

Any questions, feel free to contact us at: s4playko@yahoo.com

regards,

rick
    www.euroboutique.us

Last edited by s4play; 05-20-2005 at 01:51 AM.
    04 GPW/Onyx NSX
    05 Rio Yellow S2000 (Comptech Supercharged)
    08 Suzuki Hayabusa
    08 White IS-F

Gone, but not forgotten: (gt3/m3) http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=203205

My Cars
    B7 S4,Chopper Bobber,CFL
    gorgeous

Current: B7 S4, 100" Rigid Chopper Bobber, West Coast Choppers CFL Past: 2000 740i Sport, E60 M sport, 2002 325i Sport, 2000 Audi S4, Dinan S2 E46 M3 on BBS CH, 1995 Jetta GLS Bucket, 2003 Jetta GLI 24v 6 speed, 1999 Jetta GL, 2001 Jetta GL Auto, 2000 Passat 4 motion, 1999 Passat, 1996 Golf, 1993 Dark Burgandy Pearl Corrado SLC VR6 S/C then Turbocharged, 1998 BMW 740i (best car of all), 1999 BMW M3, 1995 Jetta GLX VR6

My Cars
    it's no E30 :/
    simply amazing!
    R.I.P. Louie: TehPandaShow gone but not forgotten

My Cars
    Cars: Cars:
    Absolutely stunning.

My Cars
    '96 M3
    damnnnnnnnnnn, looks awesome!
    BBS | Bridgestone | Conforti | PBR | Storm | Supersprint | TCKline | UUC | Whalen | ZKW

My Cars
    Nissan Altima Limited Ed
    perfect

My Cars
    2.8, 3.2, 600cc
    Hoot-in toot-in

My Cars
    87 Buick Grand National
    Uh, why??? Why would you do a police package to your car?? I don't get it....I guess if you have the disposable income. To each his own.

My Cars
    BMW 323IS, 2004 X3 3.0i
    Man that car looks sweet. Do the 6 series come in a manual at all?

[/b]

My Cars
    Nissan Altima Limited Ed
    got anymore pics?

My Cars
    '04 Volvo V70R, '76 912E
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean
    Man that car looks sweet. Do the 6 series come in a manual at all?
    I was just about to say...too bad it's an auto
    '76 912E -- '90 Miata

My Cars
    A bunch
    Yes they come in a manual and SMG.

that car is HOTTT

My Cars
    99 M3 Vert
    Car is very nicely moded. I love the hamann kit.
    The lights in the front also look awesone. Very Unique

My Cars
    oh man....all that baby needs is a manual tranny and its golden.

Other then that...AMAZING!!!!
    "If you can leave black marks from the time you exit a corner till the time you brake for the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." --Mark Donohue

My Cars
    Bmw 335 coupe, M-Tech Ti project, Porsche 986
    My favorite car!

Performance by CG Motorsports

My Cars
    1988 M3, 1989 325iC
    Maybe I'm just getting old but I fail to see the fasicnation with all the strobes and police lights on street cars. I prefer a little less over the top approach to modding cars, but I guess these things are what gets attention at shows.

Nicely done work either way.

1988 M3 Track Rat - 1989 325iC M50 Vert - 1993 525i supercharged 5-speed touring - 2006 330i

My Cars
    Thats an awesome ride. Those AE'd arent stock are they?

My Cars
    ///Sedan Powered.
    SPLAT!!!!!!!!!!

Smell that? ......German leather and palm sweat.

My Cars
    1992 E36 320i
    *gapes*

dunski is offline .........................
    My Cars
    VW
    Quote Originally Posted by one
    SPLAT!!!!!!!!!!

yesa

My Cars
    E39 M5 / E90
    Quote Originally Posted by Brodee
    Maybe I'm just getting old but I fail to see the fasicnation with all the strobes and police lights on street cars. I prefer a little less over the top approach to modding cars, but I guess these things are what gets attention at shows.

Nicely done work either way.
    it doesnt cry attention and its stealth, looks cool and is pretty unique

I love the undercover bmw stealth police interceptor theme going on, keep it up

can we see some pics of the strobes/sirens?

My Cars
    tank
    best Bangle look ever.

Side pic kinda reminds me of a pimp g35 for some reason

My Cars
    95 M3, 05 F-150 STX
    Looks overdone to me, but not terrible. just not my taste.

My Cars
    93 325is
    looks tastefully clean to me. good work.
    UUC|AC Schnitzer|AA|Ecis|Ground Control|Koni|H&R|Rieger|BMW Motorsport|Hamann|Pirelli

My Cars
    E46 M3, Yamaha R1

thanks guys for all the kind words - means a lot since I musta spent the better part of the last 3 weeks sweating over this car being 110% careful not to break anything.

With E46 and E36, you have tons of aftermarket tech know-how but this 645ci NO ONE knows anything about it!!!

I will try to do a video later since it's almost impossible to take pics of the strobes when they are off. (they are concealed in the upper headlight pieces)

btw, the car also sports blue city lights that glow the entire headlights blue....all for show of course

rick
    04 GPW/Onyx NSX
    05 Rio Yellow S2000 (Comptech Supercharged)
    08 Suzuki Hayabusa
    08 White IS-F

Gone, but not forgotten: (gt3/m3) http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=203205

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast